- working with stakeholders to develop and execute short and long-term strategic plans with clearly stated objectives.
- oversight of third parties (such as property managers, leasing agents, CPA’s and attorneys)
- management & marketing plan implementation
- oversight of lease administration
- new lease underwriting and negotiation of business terms
- administration of lender relations and loan compliance
- coordination of real estate financing
- standardized performance analysis, short & long range forecasting
- conducting property inspections and market analysis
- planning and coordinating capital reinvestments
- advising ownership on financing, reposition, and disposition strategies
- detailed monthly reporting to stakeholders
- coordination of disposition or re-position
Our singular focus on asset management enables us to provide our clients with transparent oversight, financial analysis and accountability for all property operations. We are "Systematically Proactive" in our approach, looking beyond traditional solutions to achieve favorable outcomes.
Please contact Ken Strickler, Managing Director / Partner at (804) 433-1809 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can add cash flow to your bottom line by actively managing your real estate portfolio.