assets are complex businesses with unique needs that vary by market.
They are labor and capital intensive operations that require constant
oversight by professionals with industry experience who can identify
opportunities and relate to the daily operating challenges of a 24-hour
business. Hotel management is different from traditional property
management in that it is an active business operation, and the business
performance has a direct impact on investor returns and asset values.
StreamCo®, LLC has developed a core competency in hospitality and our partners have significant experience in hotel franchising, development, renovations, operations and marketing. Our executive team has developed and operated more than 25 hotels, including Marriott, Hilton, Starwood, Choice and InterContinental brands.
StreamCo lodging asset management services include:
- hands-on, entrepreneurial approach
- interacting with the management company as the owner's agent
- negotiating on behalf of owner with regard to approvals (ie: budget, capital expenses, contract renewals, etc.)
- distressed asset disposition and work-outs
- franchise negotiations
- scheduled property visits to review, critique and summarize back to ownership on the financial status, guest satisfaction scores, overall operations, sales and marketing initiatives, and market dynamics
- critique of monthly reports provided by management company
- in-depth sales and marketing review and action plan
- evaluation of staffing
- participation in revenue yield management strategy
- capital expenditure recommendations, planning and project management
- monitoring of the management company's compliance with agreement terms
- forward looking strategy
LLC, a StreamCo®, LLC affiliate, is a full service hotel management
company offering receiver and management services for lenders.
Please contact Ken Strickler, Managing Director / Partner at (804) 433-1809 or email@example.com to discuss hospitality services.